Thursday, March 3, 2016

Those Famous Paintings... And their derivatives!

Most of the famous paintings are highly recognizable. Consequently, people make modification on them. On the one hand, some of the most distinguished features are preserved. On the other hand, it is more fun or more fashion elements inside the modified version.
Start with Sadro Botticelli of his famous "The birth of Venus"
Birth of Venus by Sadro Botticelli
Then in a rococo fashion ( though not stronly related )
rococo, birth of Venus
And then, we have modern versions, start with a less modern one that by re-organizing Japanese prints
modern modification
And I believe this is from some amination
modern modification
And kitties!
modern modification
And Disney...
modern modification
Also, the one by someone who was still a kid when Sadro Botticelli was quite famous:
Start with his original work
**
Then one the most famous one, a mock by (fill in whatever you like, I have seen it in my university's physics department when I was on my way to meet my committee members). Chen is the one who shown me this at the first place
Flying Spaghetti
And others, such as Disney
modern modification
And another related to Disney Industry
modern modification
And one apparently inspired by E.T.
modern modification
I guess this is on some art show, maybe 3D painting
modern modification
and LINUX!
modern modification
LAST: My appreciation for those great artists who visualized these scenes at the first place. Without your hard work, this world would be a very boring place.

No comments:

Post a Comment